On a nice hot summer day it is ideal to try our ice-cold Cosmo tea recipe. With few simple steps you can turn our Cosmo organic herbal tea blend into an ice-cold refreshment. It tastes good and remember Cosmo is 100% organic and totally caffeine free. This is a secret formula but because all of our teas have been so well received lately we have decided to disclose it!
- Boil a small amount of water.
- Add your Cosmo tea bag to a large cup, mug or a glass and fill it up with hot water.
- Allow the tea to steep a bit stronger than usual but notice that a to long steep can make the delicious Cosmo to bitter.
- If you want to sweeten your tea with fruit juice, honey or both, now is the right time to do it.
- Fill a large glass with ice and simply pour the sweetened tea on top of the ice.
- Wait one minute or two for the hot Cosmo to become ice-cold. Add a sparkling water on top if you like and a slice of orange or lemon as a decor.